The helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for this blog. Read the summary of how this year went. In summary, not good. But that’s okay. Been getting better at handling how poorly I handle my life. Yes, I did say that right.
Otherwise have no time to be saying much about this. Got life to live, and priorities and such. No, I’m not responsible, I’m just stating how it is and that I may or may not get Thing accomplished. So…that’s all. More writings eventually. For now, go see something from Klaus tehKurios. He needs love right now. 😉
Anime Central 2014 advertisements, business cards, and promos…GO!!!
And here we are with another year in summary, compliments of data from the WordPress 2013 Annual Report. Just go read the report. I would have at least liked to have given some thoughts on the data as I did in previous years, but I honestly can’t muster the effort at this point. Just wanted to get this out because it probably wouldn’t get out any other way. Too much on my mind coupled with the random impulses I get. Happy New Year…I guess?
And thus we round off another Anime Central with a list of all the advertisements, business cards, promos, etc. that I have collected through my walks in the convention space and hotel. I try and keep away from sharing duplicated adverts from previous years, so in other words get yon butts to those previous posts and giver yer business to them wonderful folk. There’s an industry and fandom to support, you hear? Onward!
- 8-Bit Pixel Visions – Pixel art made with Perler beads. Commissions are available. Erin Carroll? Bravo.
- A&G Ohio – An animation and gaming convention sponsored by the Nexus Gaming Alliance. More on them a bit later.
- A Certain Scientific Railgun – It’s an anime with lots of boom n’ bang. Filled with schoolgirls. So every anime ever? *shrug*
- Adventureland – What? A themepark in my anime convention? Huzzah for variety I suppose. Also, Iowa. Continue reading
The WordPress Helper Monkeys did it again Click here to see the complete report for your reading pleasure. Give it a look to see how my writing fared with the lot of the world. Continue reading
Seeing as I have gone through another yet ACen, I have once again collected a lot of adverts/business cards/etc. which have been handed to me or I collected from the ground. Mostly the latter. Because I loathe money going to waste, I’m doing my part to share good things with the world. And this time I’ve taken the task of alphabetizing everything out instead of writing them out as I pull them. Mistake? And I will make sure I don’t do duplicates from last year’s haul as well. Yes, these are all brand new. Egads.
- 8th Day Anime – A team of artists that do graphic novels, fan art, original art, commissions and a whole lot of other things artists do to make themselves sane and yet still pay the rent. I is jealous of anyone capable of this feat.
- ActionBooth – A photo booth that sets up at events to shoot people in action poses. Cosplayers loved them this year, and were posing themselves silly.
- Adam Anthony Aguas – A tattoo artist who paints as well. One of his paintings was up for bidding on the convention floor, and what was serious business on my mind, I must tell you.
- Alexander Lome – deviantART page of the artist, though the card made sure to share his eBay yet marked out his phone number with a real marker (which failed, by the way). Continue reading